Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Newly found Vintage Treasures in Montana......

The weather was in the low 60's...the new born calfs are in the meadows...spring is almost here! Had so much fun this weekend exploring the back roads of Montana. We Stumbled upon a new rummage shop. I was so excited to find this vintage candy box for .25 cents! But when I looked inside, I almost fainted!....Yes!....EVERYTHING for .25 cents! I QUICKLY pulled out my one and only quarter and FLEW out of the shop, thinking....this lady is nuts.....or maybe my good karma is catching up with me! I LOVE THE OLD LABELS.

1 comment :

  1. Wow, you certainly lucked out with this purchase. I can't imagine 25cents for all that. I embroider also and that's why it caught my eye. Keep finding more deals like this. Your latest fallower....Lu

    ReplyDelete